ABOUT THE SESSION:
Overcoming Resistance and Getting Sustained Senior Level Buy-in in a Larger Organization
Successful innovation is the combination of creative ideas and sustainably profitable business models. So how can you successfully translate the necessary steps of the innovation process to overcome resistance and get necessary buy-in from the variety of stakeholders who need to get on board? You need a decision making system with a collaborative backbone. My talk will introduce you to my AREA Method decision making system that controls for bias, focuses on the incentives of others and expands knowledge while improving judgement. It combines the social performance side of human behavior with the metric aspects of decision making so everyone is aligned with:
* Defined tasks that guide and focus your decision making on your organization’s vision of success
* A sequence and framework that uses perspective-taking to control for bias and focus on the incentives of others
* finding a common language
* Investigative resources, tips and techniques to upgrade your organization’s research and analysis beyond document based sources
* Exercises to foster creativity and originality in your organization’s thinking
The goal is to allow your organization to work more mindfully, to take advantage of its ideas and to turn good ideas into great decisions.
ABOUT CHERYL STRAUSS EINHORN
Cheryl Strauss Einhorn is the creator of the AREA Method, a decision making system for individuals and companies to solve complex problems. Cheryl is the founder of CSE Consulting and the author of the book Problem Solved, a Powerful System for Making Complex Decisions with Confidence & Conviction. Cheryl teaches as an adjunct professor at Columbia Business School and has won several journalism awards for her investigative stories about international political, business and economic topics. To learn more about Cheryl, her coaching, training sessions, workshops and more, please visit her website: areamethod.com.