ABOUT OUR EVENTS
INNOVA-CON is working to bring innovation professionals (and those interested in innovation), an opportunity to meet in person and connect with luminaries in the innovation profession. Content focuses on how to use strategies and methods of innovation to create value in applied and theoretical innovation science. IAOIP is a professional membership organization dedicated to the creation of a comprehensive, independent innovation certification, providing members with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to deliver real change in their industry or field. We are over 1100 members strong in 55 countries with a diverse background in most professions and industries.
IAOIP-certified innovation professionals are equipped with the appropriate tools to make a strategic difference by becoming an active participant in innovation teams at all levels of their organization through knowledge exchange, research, conferences, training, and publications. With individual, corporate, public and non-profit members around the world, IAOIP is the leading international membership-based organization dedicated to the professional development of individuals working in the field of innovation.
Currently Scheduled events are as follows:
Innova-Con 4.1 – Discover America, October 15th through 19th, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, U.A.E. We have partnered with the United States Embassy in Abu Dhabi to bring a truly unique event to the Middle East. For two days in Abu Dhabi and two days in Dubai we will be presenting a an opportunity to take the IAOIP certification exam and hear from exciting speakers addressing the topic of “Living, Working and Doing Deals in United States Innovation Hubs“. The event will feature one day of IAOIP Certification Exam review, followed by a half day of exams and a half day of dynamic exciting speakers. An evening event will feature an opportunity to spend time with the speakers and sponsors.
Innova-Con 4.0, March 29-31, 2017, Washington D.C., U.S.A. True to our fast paced innovation mission, we’ve constructed an event with only 6 weeks notice. Usually events of this scale are planned 6-9 months in advance, but one of our enthusiastic members and supporters – Booz Allen Hamilton -offered us their global Innovation Center in Washington DC – but only if we could put this together for Mar 29-31. Join us (in person or live stream) for education and interaction with your peers, colleagues, and those who truly drive innovation globally! Request a Brochure
DRIVING THE FUTURE OF INNOVATION SCIENCE
IAOIP is a global not for profit. Our events bring you innovation experiences unique across the globe…from outstanding thought leadership, to practical tools to help you and your organization today.
- Belong >> IAOIP is truly a global innovation community. In only 4 years, we are over 1,100 members strong, representing 55 countries and growing.
- Engage >> Join top leaders and practitioners in a unique event, sharing insights into the Science of Innovation, and practical application tools.
- Apply >> Learn methods and tools that drive future strategy AND that you can apply to your organization today
- Relate >> Meet others from across the globe with similar challenges and opportunities. Build relationships for long-term communication, collaboration and community building around innovation
For a true not-for-profit price, you get access to the 3 day event and networking opportunities. Since Innova-Con events are each different, your experience will be unique depending on which you are attending. Whether the event is our annual conference, regional events, joint events or Silicon Valley tours, we strive to make them unique, highly valuable and applicable to your personal innovation quest and that of your organization.
IAOIP Innova-con events are one to three-day events full of thought provoking innovation science, strategy and practical
- Innovation thought leaders
- Cutting edge research
- Award winning authors
- Innovation and practical Industry insights
- Organizational in-the-trenches stories and case studies – industry, government, and academia
- Innovation certification exams and reviews
- Corporate case studies
Outstanding networking opportunities with members from all over the world
- Informal networking and relationship building during coffee breaks, happy hours, meals, and evening events
- Opportunities to study for, and to take the IAOIP certification exams
Join the true innovators in supporting the only global not-for-profit driving education, certification, collaboration and relationship building – attend an Innova-Con!